Our top objective during the admissions process is to make sure that every student can succeed, is challenged, and is in the best environment for them. We consider a variety of factors during the application process as a result.
Each applicant must complete the online application form completely and upload the necessary files. First-time applicants must set up an interview with a member of our admissions team.
Cornerstone Admissions office is available to assist you with the school application process around the year. In addition to a safe, social, and ethical atmosphere, our school offers a challenging college-preparatory curriculum to students from Preschool through Grade 12.
In the fields of academics, the arts, sports, and after-school activities, a wide range of programmes are provided. We offer a full day programme that runs from The 8:00 am until 3:15 pm. The school office hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The academic year starts in mid-August and finishes at the end of May and the students go on summer vacation.
Call us or use our inquiry form to arrange a visit.
- Admission Enquiry
- School visit and meeting with the academic team
- Placement test
- After the placement test is checked and approved, the admission pack is given to the parent, form submission (within a week)
- After the registration payment, a system-generated ID is created which is your child’s school ID
- System Generated school ID allows the school to generate your child’s school personalized email address.
- Student identification cards are issued to the student and parents both. A student’s school ID card authorizes a student to be on campus. The Parent/Guardian school ID card authorizes the parent/Guardian to pick up the child at the school gate.
This form does not guarantee admission in Cornerstone School & College.
Cornerstone programmes begin with the Montessori programme where children need to be at least 3 years of age by September 1st of the applying year. Children must be at least 4 years old by September 1st of the year they are considering applying. All applicants to CSS will be given consideration based on the qualifications and academic standards specified. The students who have met the requirements through the admissions procedure will be admitted in the following priority order:
- recipient of a Merit and Need-Based Scholarship
- the siblings of both current and former CSS
- the siblings of both current and former CSS students
- the offspring of CSS alumni
- 7:45 am to 2:45 pm PTCHS Campus
- 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Lakeview Campus
- 8:00 am to 3:15 pm Global Campus
- 8:15 am to 2:00 pm NLC Campus
ADMISSION OFFICE TIMINGS
- Monday to Thursday -8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday /Saturday -9:00am to 1:00 pm
- August to June PTCHS Campus
- August to June CSS Lakeview Campus
- August to June CSS Global Campus
- August to June CSS NLC Campus